There has been an eighth death from COVID-19 in Antigua and Barbuda — a 62-year-old man.
The latest death was confirmed in the Health Ministry’s dashboard, which says this development brings deaths from non-imported infections to six.
The other two deaths recorded so far have been imported.
Meanwhile, the Health Ministry says it received no new results from Mount St John’s Medical Centre or the Caribbean Public Health Agency as of Monday, February 8.
It means the country’s case count remains at 316 with 119 active cases. The number of active cases has been adjusted for the latest death.