The Citizenship by Investment Unit has published a report detailing how funds raised by the programme are being spent.
The report shows that $9,948.34 was paid as insurance premium for Hon. Maria Browne in 2018. The full report is available of the CIU’s website. Other payments include:
- $70,806.90 — Koffee initial deposit for One Nation Concert.
- $250,000 — One Nation Concert 2019.
- $32,310.00 — Medical treatment for Denise Francis.
- $136,012.50 — Medical treatment for ava Charles mc Kenzie.
- $95,259.00 — Medical Treatment for Tiffany Piper.
- $29,591.66 — Installation of recycle bins in St. John’s.
- $23,760.00 — Farewell dinner for Chinese Ambassador.
- $421,200,00 IP network links for 4th UWI campus.
- $50,000 Straffies Funeral Home for storage of dead bodies since 2014.
- $3,207.60 — Accommodation and dinner for Mike Tyson.